Property Management Services
Our property Management. Division provides the following services:
- Collect rents
- Account rents and other income and all expenses, providing monthly and annual reports to the property owner
- Prepare vacant unit for new tenancy
- Advise on setting rent rates
- Provide thorough and effective screening of prospective tenants
- Move in walk thru inspection with new tenant
- Execute leases
- Maintenance of dwellings during tenancy
- Moveout inspection and preparation of costs to make the unit ready again, charging this to previous tenant’s account as appropriate
- Effect evictions when necessary
- Ensure compliance with local regulations including health department, zoning, landlord/tenant laws, smoke alarms, etc.
- Help ensure minimization of liabilities
Our basic fees for property management are as follows:
- Recurring fees
- Monthly management fee is 10% per month.
- Nonrecurring fees
- Fill vacancy fee is 20% of first months rent (this is used to offer outside agents a commission to help find a tenant)
- Processing an eviction $25
- Attending court or otherwise going to a government agency for special reason $75.
Evictions involve the following costs:
- Attorney Fees: $150 (This is for an uncontested eviction – about 90% are uncontested)
- Court costs: $85 (current rate, subject to change and varies slightly by jurisdiction)
- Court writ: $13 (this is an order to the court constable to serve notice on the tenant)
- Processing fee to Blade Realty Group: $25
- Court appearance by Blade Realty Group staff member: $75 (most cases do not require appearance by Blade Realty Group staff)
Total cost for the majority of evictions is $150+$85+$13+$25 = $273. In most eviction cases we are granted possession by the court within 3 weeks of filing suit.
Contact us today for more information on our property management services or to have us manage your properties at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-650-4727